We have introduced a number of new measures and practices and we will keep you up to date with what’s going on right here
We remain open and all deliveries are taking place as planned but with new restrictions.
**We have very limited manpower on our phone lines and any enquiries should be directed to relevant departments by email**
- Sales enquiries: Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivery enquiries: Email : email@example.com
- After sales service enquiries: Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accounts enquiries: Email : email@example.com
- For enquiries by telephone, we are now open 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday
- Our online chat facility and email response will be open 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday and 10am – 4pm on Saturday
- Our showrooms will remain closed until further notice
Please rest assured we are doing everything we can to get your goods to you as quickly as possible.
We will be delivering all existing and new orders placed over this uncertain time with new restrictions
- All deliveries will be made with 1 man only to respect the social distancing rules in the delivery vehicle
- Orders for large items will be delivered by agreed appointment
- Deliveries will be to doorstep only
- We are happy to leave goods in a designated “safe place” without signature should you wish
- Assembly options of goods will be restricted
- Due to a larger than average order book we may use 3rd party pallet couriers to help get your items to you as quickly as we can
- If you have any queries regarding our new restrictions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have any queries or issues with your product during this time please email email@example.com
- Our service team are working from home but emails will be answered within 24 hours
- We have increased our free returns period to 30 days.
We have complete confidence in the delivery timings stated for all items currently advertised on our website. The exception to this is our made to order bespoke items, which may well experience some timing disruption
Quatropi is a family business. Our staff are the core of our business and we will support them and their families in this difficult time. The measures we have put in place include
- Most of our staff are now working from home.
- Onsite we have limited administration team members working at distance across 2 separate offices in separate buildings
- We are currently operating out of 4 separate warehouses and our staff level here has been reduced to 2 team members per warehouse
- We have our own team of dedicated delivery drivers on our payroll. Each will deliver in complete isolation and vehicles will not be swapped amongst drivers
- All our staff remain on 100% pay
Read a letter from our MD here